Welcome to Rehab U!
Rehab U. is the Anti-Seminar.
Rehab U. is all about sharing the process of taking a Rehab project from beginning to end. Your average “Rehab Seminar” has you sit in a room at a hotel for 1-2 days where someone shows you pictures and then tries to sell you a big “Package Deal” to another seminar. If you are lucky you get an “eBook” and a DVD with a “Value of $1,695.00!”
Holy Cow! Aren’t you lucky?!?!
At Rehab U. you get to meet weekly, at the jobsite, from the day of the purchase to the first Open House. Watch as the project unfolds and experience the surprises that are inevitable.
Ask Charles about his helicopter ride at his first jobsite!
REGISTER AT OUR MEETUP GROUP
When is the next project?
Our next house project begins January 9,2016.
What you will learn about:
- Creating a scope of work
- Scheduling sub-contractors
- Getting permits
- Rough framing, electric and plumbing
- Inspectors and inspections
- Avoiding helicopter rides that cost $24, 973.00!!!
What you will get:
- Weekly meetings (5-6) for this project)
- Saturday mornings 9:30-11am (unless demand calls for more/change)
- Team size is limited so RSVP early
- Eyes-on/hands-on experience (no, you won’t be doing labor!)
- Every checklist/tool used along the way
- All of my sub-contractors I’ve learned to trust
- Confidence to go forth and Rehab!
Requirements to attend:
- Close toed shoes
- Long pants
- Safety glasses
The price of the seminar is $20/session. Payable onsite or by CC here